We are looking forward to seeing you at one of our seminars!
- Tuesday, 14 May 2019, Armagh- Armagh City Hotel
- Wednesday, 15 May 2019, Belfast- Wellington Park Hotel
- Thursday, 16 May 2019, Omagh- Silverbirch Hotel
Seminar begins with tea or coffee on arrival at 9:15 AM and will end no later than 1:00 PM.
****** REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED ******.
The purpose of these is to update schools on the direction of travel for Shared Education as we move from the Signature Programme into mainstreamed provision. It will also provide an opportunity for practitioners to provide some initial feedback on what they have heard from the Department of Education and the Education Authority.
The areas we have asked DE and EA to address include:
- Funding of Shared Education
- Pupil Pathway and Curriculum Development
- Development in the Network for Shared School Improvement (NSSI)
Professor Joanne Hughes, Director for Shared Education at The School of Education, QUB along with members of her team, will be in attendance and will facilitate an opportunity take some initial views on what they have heard from participants.